Differentiation for the Advanced Learner, Writing Successful Grants and More!
The Center for Educational Programs offers continuing education opportunities to the greater southeast Texas community through professional development classes. CPE (continuing professional education) credits can be earned. These credits are approved by the State Board of Educator Certification (SBEC). All classes are held on the UHCL campus and conducted by educators that are leading experts in their respective fields.
The remaining fall 2018 sessions include:
- Differentiation for the Advanced Learner
- 20 Ways to Infuse Creativity in the Classroom
- How to Write Successful Grants for Your STEM Classroom
- Makey Makey Invention Literacy Workship for Educators
- Phenomena Based Learning and Other STEM Goodies
Cancellation and refund policy: No refund will be made for registration cancellation less than 14 days prior to workshop or event date. Please note, we may need to cancel classes or camps due to low enrollment. If there is a need for cancellation, you will be notified the week prior to the event.
Any person needing an accommodation for a disability to participate in this program should contact the CEP office at 281-283-3529 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to arrange for the accommodation.
Saturday, October 20, 2018
Other Dates For This Event:
- Saturday, October 20, 2018
- Saturday, October 27, 2018
- Saturday, November 03, 2018
- Saturday, November 10, 2018
- Saturday, November 17, 2018
Contact:Center for Educational Programs
Website: Click to Visit